Summer Reading Program STEM and Craft Bags: Weekly bags will be available in Bldg 825. Directions can be found on our YouTube Channel. Available while supplies last.
- Week of June 22: How Strong is Spaghetti STEM Challenge
- Week of June 29: Paper Plate Jellyfish Craft
- Week of July 6: Skittles Science Activity
- Week of July 13: Wind Chime Craft
- Week of July 20: Pendulum Painting
- Week of July 27: Clumsy Crab
- Week of August 3: Solar Oven
United Through Reading: The Eglin Library has a fantastic new resource for military families. We’ve partnering with United Through Reading to help deployed members connect with their families through recorded bedtime stories. Sign up to make a recording at the Eglin Library of a book from the United Through Reading collection. Library staff will assist you in making a private recording and will email you the finished video. Register by calling 850-882-9308, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.