Summer Reading Program | Reading Colors Your World | June – August 2021 Registration is open in person and online for this all ages program. Read to earn incentives at the Eglin Library! Register and log minutes at https://eglinlibrary.beanstack.com/reader365.
June Summer Reading In-Person Programs | Registration for June summer reading programs is open. Please call 850-882-9308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the following programs.
- Program Full | Wednesday, June 23 |10:30 am; Tie Dye Program; developed for ages 8-12; sign up required; outdoor event.
- Wednesday, June 30 |10:30 am; How to Make a Terrarium; developed for ages 13 and up. Sign up required.
- Bingo Cards 1 and 2 available for pick up on June 7 (due June 25) and 28 (due July 16) for ages 0-12.
July Summer Reading In-Person Programs | Registration for July summer reading programs will open July 1. Please call 850-882-9308 or email email@example.com to register for the following programs.
- Wednesday, July 14 | 11 am | Air Force Armament Museum; developed for ages 10 and up; sign up required.
- Wednesday, July 21 |10:30 am; Tie Dye Program; developed for ages 13-17; sign up required; outdoor event.
- Wednesday, July 28 | All Day; Story Walk at Bldg 843; all ages; no sign up required.
- Bingo Card 3 available for pick up on July 19 (due Aug 6) for ages 0-12.
- August Bingo Card 4 available for pick up on Aug 9 (due Aug 27) for ages 0-12.
Art on the Spot | May – August Find your spot at the Eglin Library with its Art on the Spot program! Pick up a paper circle, design it and return it to the library where it will be displayed as part of a collaborative artwork in the youth area. All ages welcome to participate in this Summer Reading project.
Drop In Tech Help | Every Wednesday | 11 am – 1 pm Have questions about library databases or how to use database apps on your device? Stop in for one-on-one assistance with a library staff member. You can also call or email to schedule an appointment.
United Through Reading | June 17 | 11 am – 1 pm “United Through Reading connects military families who are separated —for deployment or military assignment—by providing the bonding experience of shared story time.” Stop in every 3rd Thursday of the month and library staff will assist you in making a private recording using the United Through Reading app on your own device.
Zoom Book Club If you would like to attend via Zoom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link. Book or audiobook available on Libby.
- Monday, July 19 | Virtual | 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm | A Woman of No Importance by Sonia Purnell
- Monday, September 20 | Virtual | 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm | American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins