- Masks are required in facility. The Air Force memorandum reinforces all individuals on military installations performing official duties on behalf of DOD from any location other than home, including outdoor shared spaces, will wear masks in accordance with current CDC guidelines. ALL customers must adhere to current social distancing guidelines including six feet of distance and no more than 10 people in a group.
- Hours: Monday – Friday; 9 am – 4 pm. No food allowed. Drinks must be covered.
- Computer time limit of 30 minutes if others are waiting.
- You can now return items inside the library or the outdoor book drop. All items will be quarantined for 7 days before they are checked in.
The Eglin AFB Library is open to all members of Team Eglin. Located inside Building 843, the library offers a place for not just airmen, but all military and civilian personnel.
Meet the needs of Team Eglin by offering technology, digital and physical collections, literacy and STEM programming to all ages.
Incorporate technology to offer tech solutions to the customer such as 3D printer, wireless internet, computer access, e-devices and online resources to advance the success of our Airmen.
Bring a sense of community and belonging to Team Eglin by providing a space where they may gather together or get away for personal quiet time.
- Adult, Young Adult, and Children’s Books
- CLEP/ DSST/ACT/SAT/ASVAB/AFOQT Study Guides/EBSCO Learning Express Test Prep Database
- Mango Languages Online Database/Language Learning Books and Audiobooks
- Movies on Blu-Ray and DVD
- CAC Enabled Windows Based Desktop Computer Stations with Microsoft Office
- B/W Printer (25 pages per day, no charge), B/W Copier, Scanner
- Makerbot 3D printer
- Online Databases Available 24/7
- STEM Programs
- Summer Reading Program/Winter Reading Program
- Reference Assistance
- Interlibrary Loan
- Office Purchases: Please email for more information
- Children under 10 must be supervised by a parent/guardian
Air Force Library Mission
Provide access to knowledge and information which support the Air Force mission, readiness, education, and quality of life programs.