The Eglin AFB Library is open to all members of Team Eglin. Located inside Building 843, the library offers a place for not just airmen, but all military and civilian personnel.
Meet the needs of Team Eglin by offering technology, digital and physical collections, literacy and STEM programming to all ages.
Incorporate technology to offer tech solutions to the customer such as 3D printing, wireless internet, computer access, and online resources to advance the success of our Airmen.
Bring a sense of community and belonging to Team Eglin by providing a space where they may gather together or get away for personal quiet time.
- Physical collection of over 5,000 items
- Digital Online Library Available 24/7
- Renew Items Online
- Mango Languages Digital Database
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- CAC Enabled Windows Based Desktop Computer Stations
- B/W Printer (10 single-sided or 5 double-sided pages, no charge), B/W Copier, Scanner
- Summer Reading & Winter Reading Programs
- Office Purchases: Please email for more information; 96FSS.FSDL.Library@us.af.mil
- Makerbot Replicator+ 3D Printer – We are not accepting 3D printing orders at this time
- Children under 10 must be supervised by a parent/guardian