The library is closed and will reopen Monday, January 25. Need a card? You can register for an account by emailing email@example.com or email us with questions about our online resources. You can return items to the outdoor book drop or wait until we reopen. All due dates have been extended. Thank you and we will see you soon!
• Masks are required in facility.
• Hours: Monday – Friday; 9 am – 4 pm.
• Max of 50 patrons allowed inside library.
• No food allowed. Drinks must be covered.
• Computer time limit of 45 minutes if others are waiting.
• You can now return items inside the library or the outdoor book drop. All items will be quarantined for 7 days before they are checked in.
ALL customers must adhere to current social distancing guidelines including six feet of distance and no more than 10 people in a group.
Important database update! OverDrive has acquired the RBdigital platform. RBdigital ebooks and audiobooks will transfer to the Overdrive/Libby app in the near future. Rbdigital ebooks and audiobooks will no longer be accessible after transfer on the Rbdigital platform/app. Current checkouts will not be disrupted after migration and patrons will have access to checked out items through the lending period. Holds will not transfer to Overdrive/Libby so please make a note of your holds on RBdigital and place a hold for them on Overdrive/Libby. What is the difference between Libby and Overdrive? Libby is a new app released by OverDrive. It has the same collection of titles as the OverDrive app – it’s just a different way to access the same digital library collection. … OverDrive is the “classic” app.Questions? Please let us know! We are open and available to assist!
The Eglin AFB Library is open to all members of Team Eglin. Located inside Building 843, the library offers a place for not just airmen, but all military and civilian personnel.
Meet the needs of Team Eglin by offering technology, digital and physical collections, literacy and STEM programming to all ages.
Incorporate technology to offer tech solutions to the customer such as 3D printer, wireless internet, computer access, e-devices and online resources to advance the success of our Airmen.
Bring a sense of community and belonging to Team Eglin by providing a space where they may gather together or get away for personal quiet time.
- Adult, Young Adult, and Children’s Books
- CLEP and DSST Study Guides
- Interlibrary Loan
- Mango Languages Digital Database
- ACT/SAT/ASVAB/AFOQT Study Guides
- Movies on Blu-Ray and DVD
- Language Learning Books and Audiobooks
- Board Games
- CAC Enabled Windows Based Desktop Computer Stations with Microsoft Office
- B/W Printer (25 pages per day, no charge), B/W Copier, Scanner
- 3D printer and Vinyl Cutter
- Digital Online Library Available 24/7
- STEM Programs
- Summer Reading Program in June and July
- Winter Reading Program in December and January
- Reference Assistance
- Office Purchases: Please email for more information
- Children under 10 must be supervised by a parent/guardian
Air Force Library Mission
Provide access to knowledge and information which support the Air Force mission, readiness, education, and quality of life programs.