- Masks are required in facility
- Hours: Monday – Friday; 9 am – 4 pm
- Max of 30 patrons allowed inside library
- No food allowed. Drinks must be covered
- In-person programs are suspended until further notice
- Use of meeting rooms are suspended until further notice
- Computer time limit of 30 minutes
- You can now return items inside the library, Bldg 825. All items will be quarantined for 72 hours before they are checked in. Curbside return is available – please call 850-882-9308 and we can meet you outside during our modified hours.
- We will not be back to “normal” immediately. For the time being, we encourage you to view the library as a place to conduct a transaction rather than a destination (please limit visitation time). ALL customers must adhere to current social distancing guidelines including six feet of distance and no more than 10 people in a group.
The Eglin AFB Library is open to all members of Team Eglin. Located inside Building 825, the library offers a place for not just airmen, but all military and civilian personnel.
Meet the needs of Team Eglin by offering technology, digital and physical collections, literacy and STEM programming to all ages.
Provide multi-function space which allows flexibility of space for studying, meetings, etc.
Incorporate technology to offer tech solutions to the customer such as 3D printer, wireless internet, computer access, e-devices and online resources to advance the success of our Airmen.
Bring a sense of community and belonging to Team Eglin by providing a space where they may gather together or get away for personal quiet time.
- Adult, Young Adult, and Children’s Books
- CLEP and DSST Study Guides
- Interlibrary Loan
- Mango Languages Digital Database
- ACT/SAT/ASVAB/AFOQT Study Guides
- Movies on Blu-Ray and DVD
- Language Learning Books and Audiobooks
- Board Games
- 13 CAC Enabled Windows Based Desktop Computer Stations with Microsoft Office; we do not have government computers available.
- B/W Printer (25 pages per day, no charge), B/W Copier, 2 Scanners
- Study Area/Testing Room
- Meeting Room with Projector and Wi-Fi Available for Reservation. Ideal for 6-8 Participants
- Makerspace with 3D printers and Vinyl Cutter
- Digital Online Library Available 24/7
- STEM Programs
- Summer Reading Program in June and July
- Story Hour – Bldg 2579 every Tuesday at 10 am
- Reference Assistance
- Office Purchases: Please email for more information.
- Children under 10 must be supervised by a parent/guardian
Air Force Library Mission
Provide access to knowledge and information which support the Air Force mission, readiness, education, and quality of life programs.