- Effective immediately, all fully-vaccinated DOD personnel, at least two weeks beyond their final dose, are no longer required to wear a mask indoors or outdoors on the installation.
- Non-vaccinated personnel will continue to mask and social distance in all circumstances.
- No food allowed. Drinks must be covered.
- Computer time limit of 30 minutes if others are waiting.
The Eglin AFB Library is open to all members of Team Eglin. Located inside Building 843, the library offers a place for not just airmen, but all military and civilian personnel.
- Meet the needs of Team Eglin by offering technology, digital and physical collections, literacy and STEM programming to all ages.
- Incorporate technology to offer tech solutions to the customer such as 3D printing, wireless internet, computer access, and online resources to advance the success of our Airmen.
- Bring a sense of community and belonging to Team Eglin by providing a space where they may gather together or get away for personal quiet time.
- Adult, Young Adult, and Children’s Books
- Office Purchases: Please email for more information; 96FSS.FSDL.Library@us.af.mil
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Mango Languages Digital Database
- CLEP/DSST/ACT/SAT/ASVAB/AFOQT Study Guides
- Movies/TV Series on Blu-Ray and DVD
- Language Learning Books and Audiobooks
- CAC Enabled Windows Based Desktop Computer Stations with Microsoft Office
- B/W Printer (25 pages per day, no charge), B/W Copier, Scanner
- Makerbot Replicator+ 3D Printer
- Digital Online Library Available 24/7
- STEM Programs
- Summer Reading Program in June – August
- Winter Reading Program in December and January
- Reference Assistance
- Children under 10 must be supervised by a parent/guardian
Air Force Library Mission
Provide access to knowledge and information which support the Air Force mission, readiness, education, and quality of life programs.