Memorial Day Schedule
Friday, May 24 – 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday, May 25 – 12 pm – 4 pm
Monday, May 27 – Closed
The Eglin Library is open to all members of Team Eglin. Located inside Building 825, the library offers a place for not just airmen, but all military and civilian personnel to relax, read, study, and play.
Volunteers needed for our Summer Reading Kick-Off Party on June 3! Help with craft tables, face painting, and games. Call 882-9308 or email email@example.com to sign up.
Meet the needs of Team Eglin by offering technology, digital and physical collections, literacy and STEM programming to all ages.
Provide multi-function space which allows flexibility of space for studying, meetings, etc.
Incorporate technology to offer high-tech solutions to the customer such as 3D printers, wireless internet, computer access, e-devices and online resources to advance the success of our Airmen.
Bring a sense of community and belonging to Team Eglin by providing a space where they may gather together or get away for personal quiet time.
- Adult, Young Adult, and Children’s Books
- CLEP and DSST Study Guides
- Mango Languages Digital Database
- ACT/SAT/ASVAB/AFOQT Study Guides
- Movies on Blu-Ray and DVD
- Language Learning Books and Audiobooks
- Board Games
- Go Chip Digital Downloads (Movies and TV Shows)
- CSAF Reading Lists
- Kindle Fire/Samsung Galaxy E-Readers
- 13 CAC Enabled Windows Based Desktop Computer Stations with Microsoft Office
- B/W Printer (25 pages per day, no charge), B/W Copier, 2 Scanners
- Study Area/Testing Room
- Meeting Room with Projector and Wi-Fi Available for Reservation. Ideal for 6-8 Participants
- Makerspace with 3D printers and Vinyl Cutter
- Digital Online Library Available 24/7; use a personal PC/laptop/device for registration as there may be compatibility issues with the .mil.
- Online Educational Resources
- STEM Programs
- Summer Reading Program
- Toddler Time and Story Hour
- Reference Assistance
- Office Purchases: Please email for more information.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian
Air Force Library Mission
Provide access to knowledge and information which support the Air Force mission, readiness, education, and quality of life programs.