The Eglin Library is open to all members of Team Eglin. Located inside Building 825, the library offers a place for not just airmen, but all military and civilian personnel to relax, read, study, and play.
Meet the needs of Team Eglin by offering technology, digital and physical collections, literacy and STEM programming to all ages.
Provide multi-function space which allows flexibility of space for studying, meetings, etc.
Incorporate technology to offer tech solutions to the customer such as 3D printers, wireless internet, computer access, e-devices and online resources to advance the success of our Airmen.
Bring a sense of community and belonging to Team Eglin by providing a space where they may gather together or get away for personal quiet time.
- Adult, Young Adult, and Children’s Books
- CLEP and DSST Study Guides
- Interlibrary Loan
- Mango Languages Digital Database
- ACT/SAT/ASVAB/AFOQT Study Guides
- Movies on Blu-Ray and DVD
- Language Learning Books and Audiobooks
- Board Games
- Kindle Fire/Samsung Galaxy E-Readers
- 13 CAC Enabled Windows Based Desktop Computer Stations with Microsoft Office
- B/W Printer (25 pages per day, no charge), B/W Copier, 2 Scanners
- Study Area/Testing Room
- Meeting Room with Projector and Wi-Fi Available for Reservation. Ideal for 6-8 Participants
- Makerspace with 3D printers and Vinyl Cutter
- Digital Online Library Available 24/7; use a personal PC/laptop/device for registration as there may be compatibility issues with the .mil.
- Online Educational Resources
- STEM Programs
- Summer Reading Program in June and July
- Story Hour – Bldg 2579 every Tuesday at 10 am
- Reference Assistance
- Office Purchases: Please email for more information.
- Children under 10 must be supervised by a parent/guardian
Air Force Library Mission
Provide access to knowledge and information which support the Air Force mission, readiness, education, and quality of life programs.