- Effective immediately, all fully-vaccinated DOD personnel, at least two weeks beyond their final dose, are no longer required to wear a mask indoors or outdoors on the installation.
- Non-vaccinated personnel will continue to mask and social distance in all circumstances.
- Hours: Monday – Friday; 9 am – 4 pm. No food allowed. Drinks must be covered.
- Computer time limit of 30 minutes if others are waiting.
- You can now return items inside the library or the outdoor book drop.
The Eglin AFB Library is open to all members of Team Eglin. Located inside Building 843, the library offers a place for not just airmen, but all military and civilian personnel.
Meet the needs of Team Eglin by offering technology, digital and physical collections, literacy and STEM programming to all ages.
Incorporate technology to offer tech solutions to the customer such as 3D printer, wireless internet, computer access, e-devices and online resources to advance the success of our Airmen.
Bring a sense of community and belonging to Team Eglin by providing a space where they may gather together or get away for personal quiet time.
- Adult, Young Adult, and Children’s Books
- CLEP and DSST Study Guides
- Interlibrary Loan
- Mango Languages Digital Database
- ACT/SAT/ASVAB/AFOQT Study Guides
- Movies on Blu-Ray and DVD
- Language Learning Books and Audiobooks
- Board Games
- CAC Enabled Windows Based Desktop Computer Stations with Microsoft Office
- B/W Printer (10 pages per day, no charge), B/W Copier, Scanner
- Makerbot Replicator+ 3D Printer
- Digital Online Library Available 24/7
- STEM Programs
- Summer Reading Program in June – August
- Winter Reading Program in December and January
- Reference Assistance
- Office Purchases: Please email for more information; 96FSS.FSDL.Library@us.af.mil
- Children under 10 must be supervised by a parent/guardian
Air Force Library Mission
Provide access to knowledge and information which support the Air Force mission, readiness, education, and quality of life programs.