Please visit your AF library or AF Portal for help on getting set up with the following programs. Some databases will require a login provided by your AF library.
- EBSCO eBook Collection: Offers over 8,000 eBooks: reference, scientific/technical, business, health/medical, career, education, literature, and military. Visit the library for login information. EBSCO login required.
- EBSCO Audiobook Collection: Wide range of audiobooks in different subjects and categories available for download. Login with your EBSCOhost account to start downloading today (software download required). Visit the library for login information. EBSCO login required.
- BookFLIX: BookFlix (from Scholastic) is a digital literacy resource that pairs classic video storybooks with related nonfiction titles to reinforce early reading skills and develop real-world knowledge. This cultivates key reading skills, supports reluctant readers and ELL students, and builds fluency, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. Available through the AF Portal and the MWR Digital Library.
- Hoopla: Hoopla is a digital media service that allows users to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, eBooks, comics, and TV shows to enjoy on their computers, tablets, phones, or TV. With no waiting, users can borrow up to 5 titles per month. These titles can either be streamed immediately, or downloaded to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later via the hoopla app (iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Roku). Visit the library for login information. PLEASE NOTE: Site does NOT support Internet Explorer (IE). App available.
- Overdrive Digital Media: Includes language learning materials, downloadable eBooks, audiobooks, music, and videos. Play downloads on a variety of devices including smart phones, eBook readers, computers, tablets and more. Includes the 2018 CSAF Reading List titles.
- NoveList Plus: Helps readers discover books they want to read and connects them to library collections. Currently, the NoveList Plus database contains information on 500,000+ popular fiction and readable nonfiction titles for all ages. EBSCO login required.
- NoveList Plus K-8: Provides a trusted source of information curated specifically for younger readers. It helps kids find books that are just right for their reading level and interests. EBSCO login required.
- RBDigital: Provides a wide selection of eBooks and unabridged audiobooks for checkout and download to a computer or portable device. Sign in using your existing RBdigital account or visit the library for login information. App available.
- RBDigital Magazines: Allows you to read over 650 popular news and special interest digital magazines online, or you can download them to your PC, MAC, app-enabled Tablet or smart phone. Use your personal email to validate your accounts. Sign in using your existing RBdigital account or visit the library for login information. App available.
- Artistworks Music Lessons: Provides access to hundreds of video lessons in guitar, piano, drums, ukulele, bluegrass, classical, jazz, hip-hop scratch, and more. Submit practice videos and get direct feedback from your video instructor. Sign in using your existing RBdigital account or visit the library for login information. App available.
- IndieFlix: Provides over 7,000 high-quality shorts, features, documentaries, classic TV shows and Web series from 85 countries. View films from major festivals all over the world, including Sundance, Cannes, Tribeca, and more. Watch movies on any Internet-enabled computer, smartphone, or tablet with a Web browser. Also available on Roku, Xbox, and Apple TV. Sign in using your existing RBdigital account or visit the library for login information. App available.
- Qello Concerts: Features over 1700 live moments in music history with the world’s largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries streamed on-demand to just about any digital device. It’s like a never-ending concert ticket. From the 1920s to today’s hottest artists. Sign in using your existing RBdigital account or visit the library for login information. App available.