The 96th FSS command section is located in Bldg 210. The Force Support structure is intended to streamline processes, maximize customer service and cut the costs of maintaining separate organizations. The 96th FSS includes five flights which combine similar functional areas that already work closely together:
- Force Development – all education, training, professional development and professional military education.
- Manpower and Personnel – manpower, civilian personnel, military personnel and nonappropriated fund employees.
- Airmen and Family Services – airman and family readiness center, child development center, family child care and youth programs.
- Sustainment Services – food operations, clubs, lodging, and fitness and sports.
- Community Services – golf course, outdoor recreation, ITT, auto hobby shop, and aero club.