The Eglin Library is open to all members of Team Eglin. Located inside Building 825, the library offers a place for not just airmen, but all military and civilian personnel to relax, read, study, and play.
Meet the needs of Team Eglin by offering technology, digital and physical collections, literacy and STEM programming to all ages.
Provide multi-function space which allows flexibility of space for studying, meetings, etc.
Incorporate technology to offer high-tech solutions to the customer such as 3D printers, wireless internet, computer access, e-devices and online resources to advance the success of our Airmen.
Bring a sense of community and belonging to Team Eglin by providing a space where they may gather together or get away for personal quiet time.
- Fiction and Non-Fiction Books
- CLEP and DSST Study Guides
- Mango Languages Digital Database
- ACT/SAT/ASVAB/AFOQT Study Guides
- Movies on Blu-Ray and DVD
- Language Learning Books and Audiobooks
- Board Games
- Go Chip Digital Downloads (Movies and TV Shows)
- CSAF Reading Lists
- Kindle Fire/Samsung Galaxy E-Readers
- 13 CAC Enabled Windows Based Desktop Computer Stations with Microsoft Office
- B/W Printer (25 pages per day, no charge), B/W Copier, 2 Scanners
- Study Area/Testing Room
- Meeting Room with Projector and Wi-Fi Available for Reservation. Ideal for 6-8 Participants.
- Makerspace with 3D printers and Vinyl Cutter
- Digital Online Library Available 24/7
- Online Educational Resources
- STEM Programs
- Summer Reading Program
- Toddler Time and Story Hour
- Reference Assistance
- Office Purchases: Please email for more information
- Children under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian
Air Force Library Mission
Provide access to knowledge and information which support the Air Force mission, readiness, education, and quality of life programs.